Subject: NIS2 registration
From: "Sami Orasaari" <[email-masked]>
To: Riigi Infosüsteemi Amet <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2026 16:37:05 +0300

Et saa usein sähköpostia osoitteesta [email-masked].
<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification> Lue, miksi tämä on tärkeää

E-kiri saadeti väljastpoolt RIA-t. Kui Sa ei tunne saatjat, siis ära ava
linke ega manuseid!

Hello from Kuusakoski!

We have learned that the NIS2 Directive/Cybersecurity Act has entered into
force in Estonia.  Kuusakoski AS operates in Estonia and belongs to the
NIS2 scope, as is the case in Finland and Sweden also.

How should the registration process with the Estonian supervisory
authorities be carried out?

The registration will be handled by Kuusakoski AS. We would also
appreciate any links to materials produced by the Estonian NIS2
authorities.

Information security is managed at Kuusakoski in Finland, Estonia, Sweden,
and the UK in accordance with the same principles and ISO 27001 processes,
so compliance with NIS2 requirements is in order.

Best regards,

Sami

Sami Orasaari

Kuusakoski Recycling — Restoring Value
Chief Information Security Officer
M +358 40 5368 445 |  <mailto:[email-masked]|>
[email-masked]
T +358 20 781 781 |
<https://eur10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kuus
akoski.com%2F&data=05%7C02%7Cria_uldmeil%40ria.ee%7C65cc13fc8ca5435313d008
dec6f563d5%7Cb6dc47a368bc49d3a9cf0db148e9f818%7C0%7C0%7C639166954423573109
%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJFbXB0eU1hcGkiOnRydWUsIlYiOiIwLjAuMDAwMCIsIlAiO
iJXaW4zMiIsIkFOIjoiTWFpbCIsIldUIjoyfQ%3D%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&sdata=H%2FO8KFo4n
nZ5DEkhAZ2GfUGr0FmjeoFp%2B0j9IYwPfdY%3D&reserved=0> www.kuusakoski.com

Sami Orasaari

Kuusakoski Recycling — Restoring Value
Chief Information Security Officer | M +358 40 5368 445 |
[email-masked]
| | T +358 20 781 781 | www.kuusakoski.com

<https://eur10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.kuu
sakoski.com%2Fen%2Fglobal%2Fnews%2F2025%2Fkuusakoski-awarded-gold-medal-in
-ecovadis-assessment%2F&data=05%7C02%7Cria_uldmeil%40ria.ee%7C65cc13fc8ca5
435313d008dec6f563d5%7Cb6dc47a368bc49d3a9cf0db148e9f818%7C0%7C0%7C63916695
4423614047%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJFbXB0eU1hcGkiOnRydWUsIlYiOiIwLjAuMDA
wMCIsIlAiOiJXaW4zMiIsIkFOIjoiTWFpbCIsIldUIjoyfQ%3D%3D%7C0%7C%7C%7C&sdata=G
OuRzLm6lKBUznuFDu6KOCKMNP0vXa8NIL9ndYo6IEY%3D&reserved=0>

CONFIDENTIAL